Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rat Bastard rally

I think they call it CPAC.  I couldn't watch it, I tried but I started getting stomach cramps.   I get that way when I listen to people lying to my face, I figure they must think I'm stupid and therefore they can tell me anything they want.  This leads me to make the following observations about the rat bastard presidential candidates:

Paul - probably the least offensive of the litter.  At least he rarely panders and tends to say what he believes.  The only problem with him is that he is completely irrational to believe that the actions he proposes would get enacted or work.

Santorum - look it up on Google

Newt - fat rotten prick

Willard - I cannot stand listening to this guy, after 2 minutes I end up with explosive diarrhea.  He lies and changes his position on any issue, it just does not matter to him, he will do and or say anything to get elected.  Even the right wing whack jobs should steer clear of this pile of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment